What is minor surgical procedure?
Any surgical procedure that can be safely performed in an outpatient setting, without the use of general anaesthesia or the need for repiratory assistance. We perform minor procedures in a safe environment using injected local anaesthesia, as a pain relief.
- Removal of foreign objects from any superficial wounds, ear, nose, throat etc.
- Stitching, dressing and removal of stitches for any wounds or lacerations
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Removal of simple skin tags, cysts or any skin abnormalities
- Trigger finger release
- Nail removal or excision
- Other procedures (kindly contact us for further details)
How long does it take to perform a minor surgical procedures?
Most procedures typically last about 30minutes, or sometimes up to an hour for more complicated procedures.
*If you require immediate attention after a small cut or injury, or other non life-threatening situations, walk in to our clinic. There is no need to spend hours at the emergency department and wait for an appointment at the hospital. Drop by and enquire from us as we provide similar treatment without the hassles of long and costly visits at the emergency department.